Saturday, July 7, 2012

Introductory Outfit



This is one of my most casual outfits, but it was perfect for this hot summer day.
I got this dress at a yard sale for $1!!! I had to alter it a little bit, but it was in
 perfect condition. The belt belonged to my grandmother and is one of my favorite pieces.

More after the break....







dress gap (from a yard sale) belt vintage (grandmother's) necklace thrifted shoes report (thirfted)

My hair is a little crazy in these pics.... I have curly/wavy hair and it doesn't like to be tamed. Also, I was just to lazy to do anything fancy with it on such a hot day. I love this pyrite necklace, however I have no idea where it is from. I picked it up at a Plato's Closet for $4 and I can't find any 
markings on it. Any ideas?

Till next time,

xoxo lola


3 comments: