Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dainty Bracelet DIY


While digging through my drawer of crafts I found this pretty stone bead. 
I am building my bracelet collection in order to have more arm parties ;) 
DIY here I come!


                                 Materials:
                                        -pliable wire
                                        -pliers
                                        -bead of your choice
                                        -clasps 

Step One: Make a loop at one of the wire and string the bead onto the wire.


Step Two: Make a loop at the other end of the bead, wrap the wire around
 the loop to secure, and trim off the extra wire.


Step Three: Measure chain around wrist, trim, and attach to two loops.

Step Four: Separate chain in middle and attach clasps.
Ta-da! New bracelet to add to the party.






No comments:

Post a Comment